Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Call Me Trendy...You Vote

So, it's the middle of summer. That has nothing to do with what this blog is about, besides staying cool, the not hot kind. I've been known to have long hair for a long time, for at least close to going on for about 6 years I've had a longer than the average hairstyle.

I'm going back to having short hair. I want to see how I like it, plus it's easier to care for and nice not to have something hanging in your eyes. So, I actually have a couple pictures picked out. I'm going to list the pictures 1 through whatever, I'd like you to tell me which one you prefer the most.

1.)


















2.)















3.)

















4.)


















So, go ahead. Choose which one you like best and I'll get my hair cut later this week in that style.
Now VOTE.

No comments: