Sunday, August 10, 2008

Uncertianity

A few things have happened over the past week, not a whole bunch, but some at least.

I had my 19th birthday and I gladly did nothing on that day. No presents, no family, no cake, just peace and a little bit of isolation from the world. I don't feel any older, in fact I almost feel as if I'm younger, not in mentality but in spirit. I ended up going to a show my birthday weekend as well and me and a few other people got in for free for reason that won't be discussed.
Since then though, not too much has been happening. This is my last week of summer classes and I now have a near immunity from failing, which I'm quite glad, because my motivation was beginning to lack beyond my control. I'm actually kinda joyous that school is going to be back in session, it kept me busy and a few things off of my mind, it was also a social tool as well, which has transformed me into bit of a socialite lately. There is good friend, or two of mine that will be leaving for college as well, but the exception of them actually having to move away. It'll probably be a little tough for awhile, but hopefully we'll keep in touch via internet and such. That's not for another 2 weeks or so, I'm good till then.
I also noticed, since I don't buy school clothes and such anymore I always forget about buying clothes. I went shopping a few days and calculated how long its been since I've last shopped, a whopping 9 months. No wonder I hardly have new clothes.
Lately I've also been throwing around the idea of possibly trying out at this local acting/modeling studio near me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my major in college, as long as I stay a humanitarian, but I also have a dreams and aspirations still that I'd love to see accomplished.

No comments: